The Blog will assimilate you
I titled my blog, "Get me beyond myself!" because when my guru named me "Para" it was a para-doxical moment because I only knew "Para" to mean "Supreme" and so instantly, after the shock of receiving a name wore off and my ego began to crystallize around it (thoughts like, "See! You ARE God!") Amma said to me and my big ego, in plain English, "please step to the side". I cleared the way for Her next child to be decapitated and have since learned that "Para" more accurately translates as "other-worldly" or even more accurately as "beyond". Ma plays such tricks with me, She knows that my whole life has been one struggle against my own ego, and I yearn freedom! Freedom to harness my whole facuties and to offer something of value to this beautiful planet and all of Her lovely children! Please Ma! Get me beyond myself!
And so the concept of a blog is a positive detrimental obstacle towards this aim-- how am I ever going to get beyond myself if I'm spending my time talking about me to you? I guess we'll just have to see how it goes, I've promised too many of you this not to come through at this point :)
Love you all, please note my email is para108 at the new and improved gmail (had to write it like that because bots are finding my email address and sending spam!! Beware if you have a blog yourself! :) )
And so the concept of a blog is a positive detrimental obstacle towards this aim-- how am I ever going to get beyond myself if I'm spending my time talking about me to you? I guess we'll just have to see how it goes, I've promised too many of you this not to come through at this point :)
Love you all, please note my email is para108 at the new and improved gmail (had to write it like that because bots are finding my email address and sending spam!! Beware if you have a blog yourself! :) )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home